Graduate Studies Admission Requirements
To apply for a graduate program at Alfaisal University, please follow the steps outlined below
- A bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution accepted by Ministry of Education (MOE) in related field.
- Pre-MBA courses are a requirement for MBA candidates with a non-business background . This way students can get essential exposure to basic quantitative, accounting and finance principles.
- A satisfactory scholastic average; a minimum grade average of "good" in the Bachelor degree.
- Above average GMAT, GRE score or an equivalent Graduate Quadrat Exam held by Qias Centre.
- If the applicant comes from a country or political entity where English is not the official language adequate proficiency in English to do graduate work, as evidenced by:
Band score of at least 6
Band score of at least 5.5
Band score of at least 70
Band score of at least 65
- Minimum One year Professional work experience in related field.
- Applicant should provide two letters of recommendations from professors who taught or from manager at workplace in the interview time.
- On-campus Interview.
- The graduate study application must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee payable to Alfaisal University.
- No Student shall be allowed enrolment in two graduate programs at Alfaisal at the same time.
- Students must provide a statement of purpose describing their academic interests and reasons for applying at the interview time.