Graduate School Admission Requirements
To apply for a graduate program at Alfaisal University, please follow the steps outlined below
- A bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution accepted by The Ministry of Education (MOE) in related field.
- A satisfactory scholastic average; a minimum grade average of "very good" in the bachelor’s degree.
- Above average GMAT, GRE score or an equivalent Graduate Quadrat Exam held by Qiyas Centre.
- If the applicant comes from a country or political entity where English is not the official language adequate proficiency in English to do graduate work, as evidenced by:
Band score of at least 6
Band score of at least 5.5
Band score of at least 70
Band score of at least 65
- Applicant should provide two recent letters of recommendations from professors who taught or from a manager at the workplace.
- Students must provide a statement of purpose.
- The graduate study application must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee payable to Alfaisal University, which is equal to SAR 600.
- No Student shall be allowed enrolment in two graduate programs at Alfaisal at the same time.
- Pre-MBA Requirements: Applicants with backgrounds other than Business Administration may be required to complete one or two pre-MBA courses. This will be determined after reviewing candidates’ documents.
- An Interview with the applicant may be requested, if required.
- A valid license from the Saudi commission for health specialties (SCFHS) is required for the Master of Clinical Psychology (MCP).