Due to the COVID-19 restrictions the following changes have been made for the 2021 Student Poster Competition:
- Competition will be held in a hybrid format with social distancing and no visitors allowed.
- Students will be given a choice to present in person or virtually.
- Judging to be done in person (one student per poster) or virtually at student’s discretion on Thursday 4 March 2021
- All posters must be physically posted in the Venue (i.e. 1st floor hallways) by Sunday 28 February 2021.
- There will be no Research Awards Ceremony this year.
One of Alfaisal University’s priorities is competence building by helping to develop a student’s intellectual abilities through involvement in focused research that address strategic problems of concern to the country and the region. The “Research Day” is being held to strengthen the vision that research is indeed one of the missions of Alfaisal University. Students may present their summer research activities/proposals/future programs.
Students may submit a research paper in one of the following four categories:
- Business & Management
- Engineering & Technology
- Medicine & Health Science
- Science & Humanities
Any undergraduate student and Graduate student currently enrolled at a university
Theo Goosen (Chair Org Com, ORG), Faizah A. Alshehri (ORG), Jihad Aljumaa (Alfaisal Volunteers Club).
Office of Research & Graduate Studies
Companies that can be approach for printing of posters for competition
Brand power: Mr. Sayed Mobile 0506993875
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Oyun Alebdaa: Mr. Abu Marwan 0504722209
Blue Print: Mr. Baha Khalil 0501814173
Art of colours: Mr. Khaled 0551887099
Poster Presentation Guidelines
Each poster will be mounted on a white board. The actual poster content will need to fit into an area of 100 cm wide X 180 cm high. The poster will be placed on a white board (110cm wide X 200 cm high).